Sunday, March 18, 2018

A basis...

Happy Sunday to you all,


In this posting of mine, I want to state the basis and importance of the research, itself, I have been doing. I also want to tell and (can't wait to show) you all our filming location, our actor, and any information I've left out. 


Research itself my seem like a drag and unnecessary in a film production, but that is where you're wrong.
Research has many benefits including it being a great tool to expand your knowledge and intellect on a certain subject, being able to provide a foundation for your creation, and enable yourself to have a increased comprehension of a task at hand.

So, moral of the story: 
Do your research because its crucial to the production process!





Next, I want to speak about our film location and actor for our film opening!

So, our film location will be at my house. We will be utilizing my parents bathroom, bedroom, the kitchen area, and the family area. The set design (my house) is perfect for the time frame we plan to convey our story in, the layout of my house also works very well with our specifics in filming. 

Our actor for our film opening wasn't too difficult to find. In our film opening, me and my partner decided not to show the face of the person to add to the suspense of it all. So without further ado here is our actor.... Connor Lewis! 


In this photo of him he looks quite happy (which is a good thing!) BUT in our project, he will look much less joyful :)




Thanks for reading!

More to come,


Peace out for now :)



Zarah, Leann. “7 Reasons Why Research Is Important.” Owlcation, Owlcation, 27 Dec. 2017, owlcation.com/academia/Why-Research-is-Important-Within-and-Beyond-the-Academe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...