Friday, April 6, 2018

Finally finishing our filming!

Hello gorgeous guys and gals!

bom dia hello GIF by DNCE

Last week was stressful for my partner and I with the bumps in the road, but i'm extremely happy to say that we have finished filming!!

It feels so good to have that weight lifted off our chest. We have also started editing and im so ecstatic to see the turnout.

Editing is an extremely long process so, I have been taking a couple hours out my days to edit our project. My friend, Dakota Benca, whom is also doing the film opening project, finished filming 2 weeks ago and has been editing ever since and still isn't done. So much goes into editing and the process of it all and the people who do it are so unappreciated. I bow down to editors of films, media and more. To be an editor requires a lot of patience.



Here are a couple pictures from our process:



These are just a few shots that will be featured in our opening. The first photo A lot of these shots I and my partner took and hand held. We did a good job for the most part in keeping the camera steady and at the perfect angle.  It took us about 6 hours to finish filming and boy were we tired after!


Thanks for following our journey so far,

Were almost done but as always,

Thanks for reading,

More to come, 

Peace out :)
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...