Sunday, April 1, 2018

Problems and Solutions!

Hello to you beautiful people!


I hope your Sunday was spent well but my partner and I have a little update.

Our actor from before, Connor:


















Was unable to act for us in our film opening due to an emergency and his inflexible schedule.
The person who was also going to help us film also became extremely busy and had to back out.
:(

These few mishaps did scare me and Taylor Wolf. We were very worried that we were not going to find another actor for our opening within an reasonable time frame to edit and re-film if needed. We quickly started asking around and thinking about our options.

Our new actor, Nick Constantin, a good friend of mine, popped into my head and couldn't imagine a better person for this role.
This is him! :





















He fits the role that my partner and I want to portray PERFECTLY and i'm extremely relieved that his schedule is flexible and he was willing to participate.

This past week has been very stressful for my partner and I but i'm glad that me and her work together so well and are able to solve these problems and an efficient and swift manor.


Thanks for following our journey so far,

More to come,

Peace Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...