Saturday, March 31, 2018

A bump in the road...

Hey all,

:/


My original post for today was going to be this:


So we’re finally filming today (3/31)! I've been waiting for this day for a while and I’m ecstatic it’s finally here.


Our original plan was to film at my house utilizing my parents bedroom, bathroom, and our kitchen.
Our new filming location is my friend Tomas’s house! To introduce him, Tomas Quilaqueo is a sophomore at my High school and I’ve known him for 4 years. He’s been in the CBTV club for 2 years now, but on his own he produced/created videos utilizing top quality cameras. He’s a great friend of mine and was more than happy to offer a hand with our film opening.

He’s also helping us with the filming process :) 

His house is spacious and conveys the exact kind of demeanor my partner and I desire.

Cant wait to share the process with y'all and some sneak peaks ;) !


But sadly, it didn't work out that way.




Our plan to film fell through because our actor had an emergency. This was a slight minor setback and my partner and I were anxious about this news. 


Even though our plan to film on Saturday fell through me and my partner maneuvered around this problem and scheduled to film the beginning of next week on Monday and Tuesday (April 2nd and 3rd).


I'm grateful to have Taylor Wolf as a partner because her and I quickly overcame this bump in the road and calmed our nerves about our filming being completed in at a reasonable time.


i love lucy sigh GIF


That's all for now folks!


Thanks for reading,


More to come,


Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...