Saturday, April 7, 2018

Our song!

Happy Saturday y’all!

happy will ferrell GIF


The process to find a song that fit perfectly for our opening was very difficult. My partner and I spent hours trying to find a song and it took a lot of searching but we finally found it.

This is it:
https://www.killertracks.com/#!/results.aspx?pageNo=1&resultsPerPage=20&viewTags=1&mode=work&sortFilter=Default|Desc&keyword=714973&keywordType=1


I found this song to convey an ominous and gloomy tone, and i feel that it fits beautifully with the mood we are trying to get the audience to feel.

We retrieved it from a website called Killertracks.com. This website is an extremely handy tool that allows you to search a specific type of genre, characteristic, etc. of any type of song or piece of media. This site was a great help in finding the exact song my partner and I were trying to find to include in our opening to make it more ominous.

Other than that, we’re almost done! We’re almost finished with the editing and i am starting to plan my CCR.
A CCR is a creative critical reflection where I’m going to be talking to you guys and answering questions about my journey and the ups and downs.

vlogs GIF



Thanks for reading

More to come,

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...