Sunday, April 8, 2018

Editing

hey GIF

Hello!
In this post, I want to share some information with you all about editing. 
I don't know how much one can say this but, editing requires patience!!

Film editing can be described and referred to as an art or skill. A highly skilled film editor can be engage the viewer so much that he or she is not aware of the editors cuts, crops, etc. This is something I drive for when editing the footage from our opening.

My partner and I finished filming on Wednesday the 4th of April. I have been editing ever since and i'm still not done! editing takes a very long time and it would be wise to give yourself a decent amount of time to gather all those clips together exactly as you want them.

You can also, as your editing, discover that you have missing footage, need to reshoot a clip, etc. This is why getting your editing done with a decent amount of time before the deadline is ideal. My partner and I tried doing this and I would say we mostly succeeded.

and i also haven't stopped editing! As i'm typing this post i'm still going back and forth and editing our opening. Im so excited to show it to you guys! You wont be ready >:)

We also plan to use a coloring program on my partners computer to also add to the ominous tone. The song I've added that I mentioned  in my last post also really helped convey the tone we chose. Im so relieved that everything is coming together and this project is almost done!!


day text GIF


As always,

Thanks for reading,

More to come,

Peace out :)


Giphy. “Day Text GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY.” GIPHY, GIPHY, 5 Apr. 2018, giphy.com/gifs/day-text-editor-f5BwvEFBcgzU4.

The Gale Group Inc. “Film and Video Editing.” Computer Sciences, Encyclopedia.com, 2018, www.encyclopedia.com/computing/news-wires-white-papers-and-books/film-and-video-editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thats all folks!

Here it is!! The moment you all have been waiting for..... Our film opening!!!!! : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q9s0Iexx6OIQQ8WD...